Pink Tank: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Family Health Goals
Now is the time to enjoy all of the delicious flavors that the holiday season has to offer because those dreaded New Year’s resolutions are lurking around the corner. New Year’s resolutions, more often than not, have something to do with people recommitting to health.
Due to cost and availability, people tend to divide purchases between drugstores, supermarket and specialty stores to get the most bang for their buck. In order to make this process easier on your wallet and time, it’s important to discuss ways to improve the entire experience in order to help you reach your family’s health goals.
Join Pink Tank and our panel of experts as we discuss how grocery stores, and brands sold there, can help people meet more family health goals than food alone. The party will be held on Tuesday, December 14 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 14 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Shop4Health)
- Topic: Family Health Goals
- Who: Brand Panelists: @beshareworthy, Community Panelists: @savings_steward @alisonlewis @fujimama @JoyceHarrellRN @banteringblonde @DuongSheahan @CarissaRogers, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a $250 Amazon Gift Card
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020