Printable: Meal Planning Made Easy
Putting a meal on the table is not always an easy task. I am a busy working mother of 4. If I don't know what I am making for dinner by noon, the chances of my family having a home cooked meal are slim. I recently went to a meal planning class, and the woman teaching it told us that she plans out meals for her family for a whole month. She said that meal planning not only saves her money, but reduces the stress of deciding what her family is eating for dinner day after day.
In the Mom It Forward Organize eBook, we have included a Meal Plan Printable. This printable helps you create a weekly meal plan and a shopping list to go with it. Make meal planning a part of your week and before you know it, you will not only be saving money, but putting a great meal on the table for your family. Here are some benefits of meal planning.
- Saves you money
- Provides your family more nutritious meals
- Saves you time
- Creates less stress
- Serves a variety of meals including your family's favorites
To download the Meal Plan Printable, click here.
What meal planning tips to you have to share?
For access to all of our Organization printables, subscribe to our free, weekly eNewsletter and receive our Organization eBook as a special gift.
Latest posts by Jill Greenlaw (see all)
- Fall Decor: “Give Thanks” Wood Craft Project - November 13, 2016
- Holiday Entertaining: 5 Thanksgiving Table Decorating Ideas - November 9, 2016
- 8 Online Shopping Tips for Back to School - August 8, 2016