Provo Craft: Monday #gno Twitter Party
Now that Halloween has passed by, the holidays are just around the corner. With the holidays come family, friends, food, traditions, and crafts. Holiday craft projects are starting to pop up all over Pinterest and we can’t help but get excited. Do you love to work on craft projects with your kids during the holidays? What are your favorite crafting tools, tips, and tricks?
For over 40 years, Provo Craft’s mission has been to inspire creativity by providing the best products, tools, education, ideas, and customer service for all types of crafters. With creativity and ingenuity, they have expanded dramatically to become a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of innovative craft, hobby, and education products.
Provo Craft is the innovative maker of Cricut® and other great consumer products that bring out your creative best. They actually just revealed the new Cricut Mini. The Cricut Mini® Electronic Cutting Machine brings your imagination to life. Put polish and sparkle into all your projects from home and party décor to invitations, holiday gifts, memory books, and cards for all occasions. It’s so simple that in just minutes, you’ll have your Cricut Mini out of the box and your first project complete.
The Cricut Mini machine retails for $129.99 and is available at Cricut.com, Michael’s, Joann’s, Hobby Lobby, and Walmart.
Join Provo Craft, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about holiday crafts. The party will be held on Monday, November 5 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, November 5 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #Cricut
- Topic: Holiday Crafts
- Who: Brand Panelists: @OfficialCricut, Community Panelists: @dashingelements @taradaramadeit @momtomanygirls @MyBaybah, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Photos: 10 Tips for Newborn Photography - June 8, 2017
- Creativity: Summertime Craft Camp and Kid-Friendly Crafts - May 18, 2017
- Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day - May 11, 2017