Pure Natural Diva Botanicals: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
How do you plan on celebrating Mother’s Day this year? What gifts do you usually give and/or receive on this thoughtful and mindful day? This year, why not celebrate with beautiful, healthy natural fragrance? Pure Natural Diva Botanical Perfumes are the answer.
What makes Pure Natural Diva Botanical Perfumes unique is they are 100% natural. Here is what that really means and why it should matter to you:
Reasons to avoid conventional perfumes:
- Synthesized ingredients – think of this like the difference between a diamond and a lump of coal. Both are minerals but each one’s atoms are arranged differently.
- Diethyl phthalates are a known environmental toxin and suspected hormone disrupter.
- Synthetic musk has known neurotoxic properties that have been banned in Japan since the 1980’s.
- Clinical Studies have found that workers in the perfume industry are among the groups with the highest rates of occupational asthma.
- Industry safety testing focuses on a fragrance’s effects on the skin without taking into account respiratory, neurological, or systemic effects. True Story.
Pure Natural Diva Botanicals is a real luxury and based 100% on pure botanical ingredients. They spend 6-36 times more on the actual perfume in our bottle than similar conventional fragrance brands. Though this could have driven up our pricing it was incredibly important to us that our products remain comparably priced to other luxury fragrances, giving their consumers real bang for their beauty buck.
Join Tania Ruben, Mom It Forward, Robin Adler and our panel of experts as we chat about Fragrances and Mother’s Day. The party will be held on Tuesday, April 2 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, April 2 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #PNDbotanicals
- Topic: Mindful Mother's Day
- Who: Brand Panelists: @PureNaturalDiva, Community Panelists: @ToxicBeautyBlog @shanamama9197 @therebelchick @ErinCLane @IamJessicaCohen @hchybinski @CharmedValerie, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.