Quaker Chewy Granola Bars: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Music Education
Learning and practicing music from a young age can help kids build key skills. Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, the superstar of snacks, is teaming up with music producer and recording artist, Nick Jonas, to launch a new nationwide singing competition to find the next young superstar. This competition, known as the Quaker Chewy Superstar Search, was created to give parents of young people with big voices a platform to showcase their child's vocal talents.
The Quaker Chewy Superstar Search kicks off on June 8th when parents or legal guardians of children ages 8-14 can work with their kids to record a performance and upload it to enter at www.ChewySuperstar.com. The winner of the Quaker Chewy Superstar Search will get to record a song produced by Nick Jonas, a contract with Jonas Group Management, an online music video with a clip aired on national television and a $5,000 cash prize.
Along with Nick Jonas, Quaker Chewy has joined forces with the non-profit organization Little Kids Rock to make music education more accessible in schools across the nation. As the only national non-profit, rock and pop-oriented music program in the U.S. public schools, Little Kids Rock focuses on ensuring every public school student has an opportunity to experience music education.
Join Quaker Chewy and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to develop a child’s interest in music. The party will be held on Monday, June 13 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, June 13 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #ChewySuperstar)
- Topic: Developing a Child’s Interest in Music
- Who: Brand Panelists: @QuakerChewy, Community Panelists: @thoughtsfromher @TheJohnsFamily @sharonmomof6 @bigguysmama, Moderators: @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.