Reddi-wip: Thursday #gno Twitter Party on Making Summer Moments Count
Playing games in the swimming pool, making trips to the local zoo, and dancing with fireflies under the stars, are just a few ways we like to kick-off summer fun with the kids. For busy moms, mixing in family fun without spending a lot of time or money can sometimes be a challenge. That’s why we’re excited to share simple ways to make special moments with your family count both in and out of the kitchen starting with something almost all kids love…Reddi-wip!
Reddi-wip has new easy and delicious recipes that are written like no other dessert recipes out there — the ingredients are measured in seconds instead of spoonfuls. Plus, they bring fun, teachable moments to the kitchen for you and your kids. With ingredients measured by simply counting to three, these recipes make cooking easy, enjoyable and educational. It’s as easy as one Reddi-wip, two Reddi-wip, three!
Join Reddi-wip and our panel of experts as we start mixing in the fun by discussing new ways to make summer moments count. The party will be held on Thursday, June 9 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, June 9 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #ReddiForFun)
- Topic: Making summer moments count
- Who: Brand Panelists: @ConAgraFoods, Community Panelists: @themommyfiles @fujimama @SeeryusMama @SavvyHost, Moderators: @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.