Regions Bank: #FinancialSuccess #gno Twitter Party
Have you made your financial resolutions yet as we prepare to start an exciting New Year? If you haven’t thought about it, no need to fret as we are here to help you plan and achieve financial success in 2017. Head on over to the official Regions Bank website for all the insights you need!
If you want to stop living paycheck to paycheck, you can start by setting limits on your spending. Putting a plan in place will stop money from evaporating as soon as it materializes. Here are six steps that outline how to budget money in a way that anyone can manage:
- Step 1: Change Your Mindset About Budgets
- Step 2: Compare Income to Expenses When Budgeting
- Step 3: Use Tools and Technology to Help Budget
- Step 4: Decide What You Really Want
- Step 5: Find Ways to Pinch Pennies
- Step 6: Switch Your Budget to Auto Pilot
Following these six steps can help you achieve your financial goals, whatever they may be.
Join @askRegions, Mom It Forward and our panel of experts as we chat about budget, planning and financial goals! The party will be held on Tuesday, January 17th from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #FinancialSuccess Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 17th from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno and #FinancialSuccess
- Topic: Planning for Financial Success in the New Year
- Who: Brand Panelist: @askRegions
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prize that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
#SweepstakesEntry Join the Regions #gno Twitter party on 1/17 (9-10pm ET) on #FinancialSuccess in the New Year http://bit.ly/2jxsjEl RT
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020