RSVP for Monday #gno Twitter Party to Chat Breast Cancer Awareness With Estee Lauder Companies
Now that the first of October has come and gone, you've probably seen more pink than usual in-person, on television, in sports and all throughout social media. October is breast cancer awareness month and Estee Lauder happens to be a huge advocate of breast cancer awareness, support, early detection and prevention. They realize the need to increase the awareness of the importance of early breast cancer detection and want to help spread the word.
During October's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Estee Lauder Companies is using images to inspire individuals the world over to take their own BCA pledge to support breast cancer awareness (i.e., to get a mammogram if you are over 40) and share their pledge with at least one person, encouraging them to do the same and “Connect. Communicate. Conquer. Prevent Breast Cancer One Woman At A Time."
Join Estee Lauder Companies and our panel of experts as we discuss breast cancer awareness. The party will be held on Monday, October 18 (note change in day from our regular Tuesday events) on Tweetgrid from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). See the details below about this week's Estee Lauder Companies Prize Pack Giveaway and click here to enter.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, October 18, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #BCAPledge.)
- Topic: Breast Cancer Awareness
- Who: Brand Panelist: @BCAPledge @executivemoms @chic_thrills @feliciasullivan @caseyculture @misswhoeverur Community Panelists: @audreymcclellan @stylelistsays
@JoyceHarrellRN @momRN @rachelsklar @PensieveRobin @VeraSweeney Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Enter for a chance to win this week's giveaway. Click here for more details.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.