RSVP for Seventh Generation’s Green Living Monday Twitter Party
Diapers have recently become a hot topic of debate. Media reports and an investigation from the Consumer Product Safety Commission have many moms reevaluating their diapering options. And this issue leads in to a bigger conversation regarding products that are sensitive to the environment as well as safe for our children. As moms, we need to make smart choices and many times don't have all of the answers.
This Monday (note the change in day), join Seventh Generation, Dr. Alan Greene, and other earth-friendly experts at a #gno designed to raise awareness about green living. The party goes from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). See the details below and if you'd like to win one of five $50 Seventh Generation Baby Starter Kits, click here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, June 7 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! Check back Tuesday for the link. (Use hashtags #gno and #seventhgen.)
- Topic: Green Living
- Who: Brand Panelist: @alexandrazissu @annagetty @drgreene @sarasnow @thereallailaali @SeventhGen Community Panelists: @bodhi_bear @greenandhealthy @megnstuff @myfourmonkeys @purenaturaldiva @thesmartmama @thesoftlanding @wildorchid09 Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Seventh Generation is giving away five $50 Seventh Generation Baby Start Kits. Click here for details and to enter. (Deadline: Sunday, June 13 at midnight PT)
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Inexpensive Summer Time Family Fun Tips - June 19, 2017
- Photography: Family Photo Walk at Utah’s Wheeler Farm - June 6, 2017
- 10 Tips to Planning Your Own Summer Camp - May 26, 2017