RSVP for Thursday Twitter Party: Lifelong Learning Through Exploration With Bing
When you think back to all the history lessons you had in school, what explorers were your favorites? What characteristics did they have in common that you wanted to embrace? Which of these are you now trying to instill in your children?
Searching, discovering, and exploring are at the core of our children's education and essential in helping them become life-long learners. Come chat with other #gno gals and the Microsoft Bing team Thursday night, May 27 as we identify ways to foster a love of learning in our children and connect over funny educational experiences they are having.
See the list below for details and click here to check out our amazing giveaway.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, May 27, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #BingLearn.)
- Topic: Education—Discovery and Exploration
- Who: Brand Panelist: @csmnicole @JDluvsBing @kittykatsmith @SPGI10003 @timetocamp Community Panelists: @amomblog @clallen1971 @highimpactmom @lizstrauss @mommybrain @mutheringheight @noflashcards @sanborncamps @sumrthyme @teachingwthsoul @tjstaab @whymommy Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Click here to check out our giveaway. Grand Prize Deadline: Friday, June 11 and This Week's Prize Giveaway Deadline: Friday, June 4 (midnight PT).
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.