RSVP for Tuesday #gno Twitter Party to Chat Back to School and Parenting
Back to school is a busy time for parents. Shopping for school supplies, new clothes, and scheduling after school activities is exciting. But more important than all of the logistical tasks, is a parents’ understanding and commitment to helping their kids prepare for the social and emotional elements of back to school time.
A parent’s role includes guiding their child as they learn the skills and values they need and to be successful, such as overcoming challenges like anxiety and fear; having self control; using positive self-talk; cooperating and working well on a team. Building these positive habits now will help them perform their best throughout their lives.
This Tuesday, join us here at the #gno Twitter party from 9-11 ET (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, 6-8 PT). Joining the conversation is a prominent child development expert as well as the creators of Chuggington, a popular children’s television series that is focused on social and emotional lessons.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- Sponsor: Chuggington
- When: Tuesday, September 14 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, & 6-8 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Chuggington.)
- Topic: Back-to-School and Parenting
- Who: Brand Panelists: @Chuggington @bigchugger @dorothysinger Panelists: @jenrab @jollymom @ohmariana @simplybeingmom @teachmama @twoofakind Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Enter for a chance to win this week's giveaway. Click here for more details.
Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.