Schick Hydro Silk Giveaway: Win a Schick Hydro Silk Kit
Schick is in the business of keeping your skin healthy-looking, hydrated, and silky smooth. Even though the Schick Hydro Silk™ razor looks like a traditional razor, don’t let that fool you. The new Schick Hydro Silk razor hydrates skin like no other razor can.
This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with Skin Guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Schick Hydro Silk™ razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth! And it’s preferred over the leading five-blade razor.
Mark your calendar on Tuesday, February 28 from 9-10 p.m. ET and join us as we chat about the Schick Hydro Silk razor, as well as other ways to keep you hydrated and feeling great!
This week's giveaway is all about hydration. 10 lucky winners will receive a Schick Hydro Silk Kit — each complete with the Schick Hydro Silk razor, a custom Schick Hydro Silk water bottle, and the Skintimate Limited Edition Shave Gel (ARV $300).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @SchickHydroSilk on Twitter.
- Like the Schick Hydro Silk Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: How do you stay hydrated throughout the day?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward @SchickHydroSilk loves to keep skin healthy, hydrated, & smooth! http://bit.ly/yLlw7j #gno #SchickHydroSilk PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 chance 2 win a #SchickHydroSilk Kit http://bit.ly/yLlw7j #gno PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, February 29. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019