Share Our Strength: Friday #gno Twitter Party
#gno information! • #gno featured
Summer vacation- two magical words that every child looks forward to as school begins to end. It’s a time filled with water fights, camping trips, and delicious summer food. And while every child cannot wait to be done with math tests, there are many children who are not reaching their full potential due to hunger pains. Did you know 1 out of every 5 children struggles with hunger in the U.S.?
@NoKidHungry is teaming up with the Food Network and Cooking Channel host and New York Times best-selling author of Ten Dollar Dinners @MelissadArabian on the first official day of summer to discuss summer meals and Summer Meals Programs.
Join Share Our Strength, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about summer meals. The party will be held on Friday, June 21 from 12-1 p.m. ET (11 a.m. CT, 10 a.m. MT, & 9 a.m. PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Friday, June 21 from 12-1 p.m. EST (11 a.m. CT, 10 a.m. MT, & 9 a.m. PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #SummerMeals
- Topic: Summer Meals– Free Meals and Healthy Budget
- Who: Brand Panelists: @NoKidHungry @MelissadArabian Community Panelists: @mommyhoodsdiary @datingmyspouse @HfofNicholes @hippie_mom @littleislandstu @fujimama Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
RT @MomItForward Join the @NoKidHungry Twitter party 6/21(12-1 ET) on #summermeals (ad) http://bit.ly/19iWmoH PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Wooden Pallet Craft: How to Make a Garden Grow Box - April 11, 2023
- St. Patrick’s Day Party - March 14, 2023
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - March 3, 2023