Shout Giveaway: Win a Shout Prize Pack to Aid Unstructured Play
Summer is all about outdoor play and creativity. Children love to play in the great outdoors without a care in the world. Parents, on the other hand, can’t help but be concerned about safety…and stains, of course! This summer, don’t let the threat of stains hold you back. With Shout products, you can treat stains wherever and whenever they happen, so your family can get the most out of life – messy moments included - and still look their best.
Since unstructured play is integral to a child’s development, Shout has teamed up with Olympic athlete and mom — Jennie Finch — to encourage you and your children to enjoy playtime with the Unstructured Play photo contest on Facebook! Unstructured play gives children the freedom to create and play with their imaginations — so Jennie and Shout want to see what your family can come up with just with their imaginations, three objects (such as glitter, a fly swatter, and a water wing) and the permission to play– visit Shout brand’s Facebook page to explore!
I entered the contest — it is super easy and fun! Check out the other entries and vote for your favorite here!
Shout products help you treat stains while you're on the go, pre-treat tough stains on clothes and even prevent discoloring in the wash. Heavy-duty stains are no match for the power of Shout. Shout products include:
- Shout Advanced Ultra Gel Brush - Combines powerful Shoutstain fighters in a thick gel formula with a convenient stain-lifting brush. The thick gel formula concentrates stain-lifting power directly onto the stain and lets you treat stains now and wash up to a week later.
- Shout Wipes - Portable Shout® Wipes can be used to remove stains on-the-go, right when they happen, and are easily disposable—just throw the used cloth away.
- Shout Triple Acting Formula - Packed with stain-fighting ingredients and enzymes to quickly penetrate, break-up and remove tough stains.
- *New* ShoutColor Catcher - To help save time and money, Shout has added the new ShoutColor Catcher to its portfolio. The sheets absorb and trap loose dyes in your wash water, protecting clothes against color bleeds and helping preserve original colors so there is no need to sort laundry or wash half-full loads.
Also, be sure to join us on June 18 as we chat with Shout about unstructured play during their #gno Twitter party!
This week's giveaway is all about unstructured play. One lucky winner will receive Shout samples, a $100 Toys R Us gift card, and goodies to help your family in unstructured play (ARV: $250).
For a chance to win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets:
- Follow @Shout on Twitter.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What is your favorite type of unstructured play?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward @Shout allows families 2 get the most out of life-messy moments included! http://bit.ly/LmIQmK! #gno #Shout PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter for a chance to win a @Shout prize pack (ARV: $250)! http://bit.ly/LmIQmK #gno #Shout RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Tuesday, June 19. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Disclosure: I have partnered with Shout to bring you coverage of the Unstructured Play photo contest. Though I did receive compensation and product samples, the opinions I've expressed are honest and are entirely my own.