Shout: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Unstructured Play
The warm summer months are upon us and it’s during this time of year that kids love outdoor play. This summer, don’t let the threat of stains hold you back. With the Shoutfamily of products, you can treat stains wherever and whenever they happen, so your family can get the most out of life — messy moments included — and still look their best.
When you don’t have to worry about stains on clothing, kids can play freely and have tons of fun during the summer. Unstructured play is integral to a child’s development, that’s why Shout has teamed up with Olympic athlete and mom — Jennie Finch — to encourage you and your children to enjoy playtime with the Unstructured Play photo contest on Facebook!
Unstructured play gives children the freedom to create and play with their imaginations — so Jennie and Shout want to see what your family can come up with just with their imaginations, three objects (such as glitter, a fly swatter, and a water wing) and the permission to play — visit Shout brand’s Facebook page to explore!
What types of unstructured play do your kids love? Be sure to join us on Monday, June 18 as we chat about unstructured play!
Join Shout and our panel of experts as we discuss unstructured play. The party will be held on Monday, June 18 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, June 18 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Shout.)
- Topic: Unstructured Play
- Who: Brand Panelists: @Shout @jfinch27 Community Panelists: @notasupermom @TheChattyMomma @Living_LaLaLand @themommyfiles, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020