Snapfish by HP: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Photography and Holiday Cards
The holidays are quickly approaching and you’re probably thinking about all those holiday cards you have to send to loved ones. Rather than settle for that standard, non-creative box of greeting cards on the shelf, why not use your favorite photos from the year to create your own unique holiday greeting cards?
Snapfish by HP will join us to chat photography and easy holiday card making tips from taking and selecting photos to the various types of cards that suit you uniquely best. In fact, Snapfish’s Holiday Card Studio now features over130 designers and 3,600 new designs from Hanukah, Kwanzaa, Spanish language cards and more! Check it out at: www.snapfish.com/gnoholidaycards.
Join Snapfish by HP and our panel of experts as we discuss photography and holiday card making tips. The party will be held on Tuesday, October 26 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). See the details about this week's Snapfish by HP Giveaway and click here to enter. On a side note, Snapfish by HP is offering #gno fans a special deal -- 20% off plus free shipping on cards (code: GNOHOLIDAY) – one week only (through Tuesday, November 2 to midnight)!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 26, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Snapfish.)
- Topic: Photography and Holiday Card Making Tips
- Who: Brand Panelists: @snapfishbyhp @SnapfishCS @acampfashion @jodidegyansky @cazziet @susyjack @lpretzer @lisstieg, Community Panelists: @ohamanda @thriftymaven @savings_steward @michellemcox @pixeldesigngal @mommymandy @kouponkaren @rockinmama, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Enter for a chance to win this week's giveaway. Click here for more details.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.