Store Brand Formula: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Safety and Feeding Tips for Baby
By making simple switches and smart product investments, new parents can save thousands of dollars in the first year, while still providing what is best for baby. Release the need to be perfect - there is no such thing as a perfect mother. As a parent, it is normal to feel worried, confused, angry, guilty, overwhelmed and inadequate at times. However, it is important to recognize there are some things that are out of our control.
While breast milk is best and the most economical choice, moms who choose to formula feed or want to supplement breast milk with formula, should know store brand infant formula is nutritionally comparable to national brands. In fact, all infant formula sold in the United States, national and store brands, must meet the same nutrient requirements of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
With store brand infant formulas adhering to the highest quality standards, moms can feel confident knowing they have made a smart choice for baby, while saving money for family. For more information, go to www.storebrandformula.com.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, March 6 and join us as we chat with pediatrician Dr. Jennifer Trachtenberg and Consumer Reports author Sandra Gordon on safety and nutrition for baby!
Join Store Brand Formula and our panel of experts as we discuss safety and feeding tips for baby. The party will be held on Tuesday, March 6 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 6 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #SBFormula)
- Topic: Safety and Feeding Tips for Baby
- Who: Brand Panelist: @StrBrandFormula @DrJennT @sgordonwriter, Community Panelists: @mommasgonecity, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.