Summer Done Bright: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party
Summer is the perfect time of year for friends and family to gather for great outdoor get-togethers.
Lowe’s has everything you need to get ready to soak up the sun and get your outdoor spaces spotless before everyone shows up! Get a quicker outdoor clean from Lowe’s. Visit http://finditatlowes.com for more information.
Check out these great products to brighten up your summer:
- Mr. Clean Outdoor Pro Spray removes the tough grease and grime on your grill that collected during the winter months.
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Outdoor Pro helps your dirtied patio furniture sparkle bright like the day you bought it.
- Duracell batteries will keep your flameless candles burning bright all night long
- Bounty is America’s quicker, pick-upper. Perfect for accidental spills while barbecuing.
- Bring the freshness of the outdoors into your home with Tide plus Downy Clean Breeze.
Join us as we tweet about everything from lawn care to patio furniture, and keeping your outdoor entertainment bright after night falls! We’ll share fantastic tips that you won’t want to miss.
Join Lowe’s, Mom It Forward, Jennifer Hadfield from Tatertots and Jello, and our panel of experts as we chat about summer cleaning and entertaining. The party will be held on Wednesday, June 19 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, June 19 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #SummerBright
- Topic: Summer Cleaning and Entertaining
- Who: Spokesperson: @jenjentrixie Brand Panelists: @Lowes Community Panelists: @RoseTintedLani @Momaroo @DashingElements @JaMonkey Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Gardening Trends - May 9, 2022
- 42 Easter Treats and Crafts - March 1, 2022
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 17, 2022