Sweet Pickles: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Did you love to read as a kid? Do your kids share your love of reading? During the #gno Twitter party with Sweet Pickles on Tuesday, October 23, we will be sharing our favorite children’s books, literary inspirations, and what tips and tricks you’ve found help your kids embrace reading!
In 2012, Sweet Pickles is celebrating its 35th Anniversary and the books have been re-released as digitally enhanced E-Books. These “read-alongs” include professional sound effects, narration and character voices performed by award-winning voice actors to help create a fun, memorable and engaging reading experience for the whole family.
The 26 award-winning Sweet Pickles books are now available as interactive read-a-longs for iPad, Kindle and more e-readers so kids of a whole new generation can discover their lessons and values!
Join Sweet Pickles and our panel of experts as we discuss your favorite children’s books, literary inspirations, and what tips and tricks you’ve found help your kids embrace reading. The party will be held on Tuesday, October 23 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 23 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #SmartMomsKnow
- Topic: Your favorite children’s books, literary inspirations, and what tips and tricks you’ve found help your kids embrace reading
- Who: Brand Panelists: @SweetPickles, Community Panelists: @mamaknowsitall @melissanorthway @CherylBudge @SimplyStavish @PagesCorner @peekababy, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019
- Sandwich: Pepper Jack and Jelly Grilled Cheese - July 16, 2019
- Breakfast: How To Make Light and Fluffy Pancakes - July 12, 2019