Tara Stiles: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on a Slimmer, Calmer & Sexier You Through Yoga
With the turn of the clock at midnight, I’m sure many of you were either excited or dreading your newly set New Year’s resolutions. Thanks to the holidays and all of the added calories that came with them, I’m sure there was a significant increase in waistlines over the past few months. It comes as no surprise that with the New Year comes a newfound determination to shed those extra pounds and focus on getting healthy and losing weight.
There are so many thoughts, ideas, exercises and diets out there that promise to help you achieve a healthier new you. However, there is a common misunderstanding that yoga isn’t effective for weight loss. According to Tara Stiles, author of Slim Calm Sexy Yoga, that couldn’t be further from the truth. Tara is author, yoga expert and contributor to Women's Health magazine, and personal yoga instructor to Deepak Chopra. She also founded Strala Yoga to provide an authentic form of yoga that clears the body and mind, and brings you back to yourself.
Join Tara and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to a slimmer, calmer, sexier you through yoga. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 4 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, January 5 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Yoga)
- Topic: Slimmer, calmer, sexier you through yoga
- Who: Brand Panelist: @TaraStiles @WomensHealthMag @SpruceTV, Community Panelists: @savorthethyme @JoyceHarrellRN @fitcheerldr @DuongSheahan @HealthyWeighs @scrappinmichele, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020