The Inspiration Board: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Pinterest, magazines television shows, craft stores – what is your favorite way to inspire your creativity? There are so many different ways to spark your imagination and get creative through inspiration.
5 Ways to Get Inspired
Below are five ways to help you get inspired:
- Find inspiration in your everyday life. Keep an idea notebook of everything and anything you come across that inspires you.
- Tackle inspiration block. Unplug and change your surroundings. Visit the library and browse through your favorite books and magazines. Remind yourself of past successes. Pump your self up before a big project.
- Get your creative juices flowing. Jot down your goals and dreams. Loosen up, have fun and allow yourself to be inspired by everything around you.
- Create inspiration boards to get your ideas flowing. Compile inspirational elements and your favorite things to help spark new ideas.
- Do something creative everyday, whether that be getting creative in the kitchen, in your craft room, or with your kids.
Since we’re talking about inspiration, imagine a free online app that allows you to create fun and personable inspiration boards in a matter of minutes. With the beloved website The Inspiration Board, you are now able to collect and organize all the things that inspire you.
Think of The Inspiration Board as a compilation of inspirational elements to help spark ideas at the beginning of a project. Through the process, your thoughts are simplified so that the task becomes a cinch. Less frustration, more fun!
The Inspiration Board will launch on Monday, February 4. Be sure to visit the site when it officially launches!
Join Jamielyn Nye from I Heart Naptime and The Inspiration Board, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about ways to get inspiration. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 5 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 5 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #ProjectInspiration
- Topic: Ways to Get Inspired
- Who: Brand Panelist: @tiboard, Community Panelists: @iheartnaptime @whipperberry @jenjentrixie @sweetrosestudio @SimpleStephD @craftaholicanon @springmesweet @staceyheneveld @raisinghumans, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Appetizer Recipe: Goat Cheese Pops With Herbs, Pecans, and Bacon - December 14, 2017
- Holiday Decor: Ribbon Christmas Tree Craft Project - December 1, 2017
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Mini Pumpkin Cakes with Chocolate Frosting - November 21, 2017