Together Counts Giveaway: Win $250 Sports Authority Gift Card (2 Winners)
There are countless activities that you can do with family members and friends to up the calories burned. Bicycling, making dinner, constructing forts, tossing a Frisbee, walking the dog — these are all simple ways to interact with each other all while getting exercise and, most importantly, getting healthy.
Together Counts is all about inspiring active and healthy living. The principle behind the program is Energy Balance, which means balancing the calories we consume with the calories we burn. There’s no need for fad diets or spending hundreds of dollars for a gym membership. Walk out your front door and get active. When it comes to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, it’s all about calories in, calories out. It’s that simple.
This week's giveaway is all about getting active and healthy together. Two winners will receive gift card to Sports Authority to help their families get active (ARV: $250).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @togethercounts on Twitter.
- Like Together Counts’ page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/togethercounts).
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: How do you plan on getting your family active and healthy this year?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Take the @togethercounts pledge to share meals and get active together! http://bit.ly/jMVkQi #gno #HealthyKids PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 chance 2 win a $250 Sports Authority gift card http://bit.ly/l4vnB5 (2 Winners) #gno #HealthyKids PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, May 11. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019