Tostitos: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party on Must-Haves for Your Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
What pops into your mind when you think about hosting a Cinco de Mayo party? Every Cinco de Mayo party needs a couple of things to get the party started. Chips and salsa should definitely be at the top of the list. If you want your at-home fiesta to feel like an authentic Mexican cantina, there’s nothing better than having authentic tasting chips and salsa, and lots of them.
That’s where Frito-Lay comes into play. Its Tostitos brand, the ultimate in party chips and Cinco de Mayo must-haves, knows how to party. When it comes to your Cinco de Mayo party, you can choose from a variety of different chips, dips and salsas to ensure your guests have fun and filling snacks, no matter how they like to munch.
Now that you have the food covered, what about the rest of the party plans? At the Twitter party, Frito-Lay will share something new and exciting from the Tostitos brand to help get your party started.
Join Frito-Lay and our panel of experts as we discuss Must-Haves for Your Cinco de Mayo Fiesta. The party will be held on Wednesday, May 2 from 9-10 ET (8 CST, 7 MST, 6 PST). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win prizes.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, May 2 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #TostitosCincoFiesta.)
- Topic: Must-Haves for Your Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- Who: Brand Panelists: @Fritolay, Community Panelists: @budgetgourmetm @centraltexasmom @ohsweetbasil @HowToSimplify, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Organization: How To Create a Portable Homework Station - August 13, 2019
- Sandwich: Pepper Jack and Jelly Grilled Cheese - July 16, 2019
- Breakfast: How To Make Light and Fluffy Pancakes - July 12, 2019