TracFone: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party
Has your child asked for a phone yet? Confused on what to do? The good news is that companies like TracFone are here to help. With more kids than ever getting smartphones, the new Tracfone LG Optimus Fuel™ Android ™ smartphone offers parents the peace of mind they need with the fun features that kids want.
With this new device, parents can stay connected with their child(ren) with TracFone’s unbeatable nationwide coverage. Plus, parents can create a safe environment on their child’s smartphone while staying connected by taking advantage of a one-year free trial of the NQ Family Guardian™ parental control app. Kids can talk and text with their friends and family, as well as get free, exclusive access to fun SpongeBob SquarePants accessories and content, from headphones and full episodes to games and apps.
For more information on this and other TracFone products, visit TracFoneParents.com.
Join TracFone, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about kid phone safety. The party will be held on Wednesday, December 17 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, December 17 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno & #TracFoneSB
- Topic: Kid Phone Safety
- Who: Brand Panelist: @TracFoneCalls Community Panelists: TBD Hosts: @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.