United Van Lines: Sunday #gno Twitter Party on Packing and Moving
Let’s be honest, moving can be a very stressful experience. In fact, many of you probably think it’s one of the most dreadful experiences you have encountered. Choosing to move is a major decision and a lot of work goes into selecting the new location. Emotions often run high, so it is important to have a game plan when packing and moving. United Van Lines offers helpful to-do lists, timelines and how-to videos so you can make your move with less stress.
Whether you are moving novice or a pro, a move can easily go array resulting in disorganization, further expenses and major stress. When preparing for a move put plans in place early to make sure the move goes as smooth as possible. Brush up on packing tips, organize moving supplies, clearly label boxes and follow a timeline are simple steps to take to ensure that the packing and moving experience can be more enjoyable and less stressful.
The CEO of United Van Lines, Rich McClure and his wife Sharon, will appear on the hit CBS reality show “Undercover Boss” Sunday, March 13. The McClure’s will experience firsthand what it is like to work on the ground in different aspect of the moving business, presenting the perfect opportunity to talk all things packing and moving.
Join United Van Lines and our panel of experts as we discuss tips on taking the stress out of packing and moving and making the experience more enjoyable. The party will be held on Sunday, March 13 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Sunday, March 13 from 9-1o p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #UnitedVanLines)
- Topic: Making Moving and Packing More Enjoyable
- Who: Brand Panelists: @AliVincent, Community Panelists: @LivingOrganized @PutItAway @Smart_Spaces @OrganizerSandy, Moderators: @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.