Universal Orlando: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Summer Travel
Summer is right around the corner which means that kids are home for the summer. Instead of becoming stir crazy and being badgered with the “I’m bored” phrase over and over again, why not give your family something to look forward to? A family vacation might be exactly what your family needs to escape home and create lasting memories.
Places like Universal Orlando Resort in Florida offer non-stop entertainment that the whole family will love. At Universal Orlando you are not just entertained – you are
part of the most exhilarating entertainment ever created. Their two unique theme parks specialize in designing attractions based on pop culture’s most compelling stories and characters. At Universal Orlando you can soar above Hogwarts with Harry Potter, swing above the streets with Spider-Man, battle aliens alongside Agent J, and help Shrek save Princess Fiona in Shrek 4-D and create memories your family will never forget.
Packing up the suitcases for your entire family and actually arriving at the final destination might seem a little daunting at first, but it’s all worth it in the end. During this party, we’ll chat about ways to make family travel less stressful and more enjoyable!
Join Universal Orlando Resort and our panel of experts as we discuss summer travel. The party will be held on Tuesday, June 7 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 7 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #UORfamily)
- Topic: Summer Travel
- Who: Brand Panelists: @UORnews @JuliaMStewart, Community Panelists: @themeparkmom @CarrieWChildren @mariapilarclark @ColoScienceMom, Moderators: @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Recipe: Very Berry Banana Muffins - July 26, 2016
- Balanced Diet: Six Healthy Alternatives to Theme Park Food - July 18, 2016
- Building Skills: 5 Photography Activities for Kids - July 7, 2016