VSP Vision Care: Tuesday #EyeGiveBack Twitter Party
Taking care of our health is important. As a parent, it is our responsibility to ensure that our kids stay healthy and being in the know is a big part of that. Take vision for example. Did you know that one in four children has an undetected vision problem?
By age five, all children should have completed three eye exams, but 76 percent of kids are still not meeting that benchmark. To help students see their full potential, VSP Vision Care, the largest not-for-profit vision benefits and services company in the U.S., has launched #EyeGiveBack. Now through June 30, 2015, when a VSP Direct™ individual vision insurance plan is purchased through www.vspdirect.com/eyegiveback VSP will donate an eye exam and glasses to a child in need – up to a retail value of $1 million.
#EyeGiveBack is part of the VSP Direct™ commitment to building a better future for children in need. #EyeGiveBack means we all give back.
VSP believes improving your life begins with investing in your health, and with good vision, anything is possible. Help a child see their full potential through #EyeGiveBack.
To learn more, please visit: www.vspdirect.com/eyegiveback.
Join VSP Vision Care, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the importance of eye care and learn how you can give back through your vision plan The party will be held on Tuesday, April 14 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, April 14 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #EyeGiveBack
- Topic: Caring for your vision
- Brand Panelist: @vspvisioncare
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020