Weekly Meal Plan: Favorite Spring Recipes
Spring is almost here! Time to crack your windows and breathe in the earthy scents. This week’s meal plan involves the welcoming foods of the season. These light recipes are perfect for the changing spring winds.
Theme: Favorite Spring Recipes
Meal Plan: We're Ready For Spring Recipes
- Dinner: Chicken Divan Macaroni and Cheese by Foodie Crush
- Discussion: Who knows all the ingredients in a cookie?
- Dinner: Farro Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Spinach and Cashews by Cookin' Canuck
- Discussion: What is your favorite kind of dinosaur?
- Dinner: Pulled Chicken Sandwiches by Family Food Ideas
- Discussion: If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
- Dinner: Southwestern Confetti Double Baked Potatoes by Snacking in the Kitchen
- Discussion: What is your favorite kind of cookie?
- Dinner: Steak, Peppers and Onions Pizza by Sarah's Cucina Bella
- Discussion: What is the best sound to wake up to in the morning? The worst sound?
- Dinner: Crispy Garlic-Parmesan Chicken by Home Cooking Memories
- Discussion: Would you rather go to the doctor or the dentist?
- Dinner: Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Orange Marmalade by Your Home Based Mom
- Discussion: What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
Baked Orange Donuts by La Casa de Sweets will finish off these meals with a perfect Spring kick.
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Share Your Side Dish Recipes!
Sometimes thinking of main entrees is the easy party...but what do you pair with your main dishes? We would love for you to share your ideas for side dish recipes!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Latest posts by Cambria VandeMerwe (see all)
- Family Traditions: How to Set Up an Easter Egg Hunt - March 27, 2018
- Weekly Meal Plan: Famous Italian Food Recipes - March 13, 2018
- Spring Education: Lessons Learned From the Sky - March 6, 2018