Ziploc Giveaway: Win a FreshOver Cooking Prize Pack
Do you have a difficult time trying to keep food fresh? Do you often find yourself throwing away food that went bad too quickly? If your answers are “yes,” then you’re not alone. So many people struggle with trying to keep food fresh in their kitchens. However, with the help fo Ziploc® Brand Bags and Containers, you can make eating fresh convenient by extending the freshness of food ingredients and leftovers.
Ziploc® Brand has partnered with Rachael Ray, best known for her quick and fresh family meals featured on the Food Network, to give America’s favorite foods a freshness makeover — a FreshOver™. Together they are challenging families everywhere to freshen up their meals and begin their FreshOver™ Project at home.
On Facebook, moms can track their families’ FreshOver™ Project, be inspired by exclusive videos and tips from Rachael Ray and be rewarded along the way with an interactive game, prizes, Ziploc® Brand coupons and more. Fans can put their food prepping skills to the test in the Cooking Chops game. $250 worth of instant prizes will be randomly given out daily as levels are completed. Fans that complete all five levels will be entered in for a chance to win a $5,000 grand prize.
To learn more about the FreshOver™ Project, visit: http://www.facebook.com/ziploc. Also, don’t forget to mark your calendar for Tuesday, April 10 for the #gno Twitter party! We’ll be chatting about ways to keep food fresh!
This week’s giveaway is all about fresh food. Two lucky winners will receive the following items (ARV: $150):
- Rachel Ray's Look + Cook Cookbook
- Large Rachel Ray Bag to carry your supplies to and from the farmers' market
- Stainless Steel Wok for stir frying fresh meals
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil which is a healthy addition to meals
- Garlic Press to add fresh garlic flavor to many dishes
For a chance to win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets:
- Like the Ziploc Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What's your favorite way to keep food fresh?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Ziploc Brand Bags and Containers help families easily #FreshOver meals! Learn more: http://bit.ly/HWZnwb #gno PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter to win a #FreshOver Cooking Prize Pack from Ziploc (2 Winners)! http://bit.ly/HWZnwb #gno PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, April 11. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020