ActiveCare: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Independent Living for Seniors
#gno information! • #gno featured
As they say, “Home is where the heart is.” Home is where friendships and memories are made. As part of human nature, we all want the freedom to “age in place,” while continuing to live on our own home. For some seniors, that option might seem like impossible due to safety and health reasons. However, through proper planning, even older loved ones can control where they live.
Caring for your every need, ActiveCare provides you or your loved ones with a peace of mind whether at home or on the go. ActiveCare makes remaining in a home possible with technology like their Personal Assistant (PAL), which connects members to a CareSpecialist whenever help is needed.
ActiveCare sensors check for normal routines at home, verifying that cabinet and refrigerator doors are opened as expected, or that a member hasn’t been sitting or sleeping for an unusual length of time. If there’s a problem, the CareCenter can offer immediate assistance. Also, when you or your loved one leaves home, the PAL tracks the location so help is always there.
Simply put, ActiveCare’s products are designed to enhance lifestyle and safety both at home and on the go. Be sure to mark your calendar for Monday, March 26 and join us as we chat about independent living for seniors.
Join ActiveCare and our online panel of experts as we discuss independent living for seniors. The party will be held on Monday, March 26 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, March 26 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #ActiveCare)
- Topic: Independent Living for Seniors
- Who: Brand Panelist: @ActiveCareInc, Community Panelists: @kathydaltonslc @karinawetzel @formerlyphread, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Please RSVP by leaving a comment on this post.
RT @MomItForward Join the @ActiveCareInc #gno Twitter party 3/26 (9-10 ET) on senior living http://bit.ly/GCQQAG #ActiveCare PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - March 1, 2023
- 6 Ways to Stop Bullying and Spread Kindness - August 4, 2022
- Meal Plan: Recipes Straight From the Garden - April 19, 2022