Addo Recovery Giveaway: Win a $300 Prize Pack
How are you teaching your children the importance of Internet safety? What systems are your practicing in your home to make sure that all of your family members are safe while spending time on the Internet?
Addo Recovery specializes in betrayal trauma, pornography addiction, sexual addiction and related issues. They teach women everywhere about the dangers of pornography/sex addiction and how to heal from the trauma they feel because of their loved one’s betrayal as a result of emotional and/or physical infidelity.
The organization’s mission is to educate everyone about the trauma families experience from pornography, help women heal from betrayal trauma, and restore them to full emotional health, regardless of the outcome of their marriages. For more information, please visit http://addorecovery.com.
Don’t forget to mark your calendar and join us on Tuesday, March 17 as we chat about Internet safety. Click here for more details about the party.
Giveaway Post Prize
There will be two winners of this giveaway:
- Giveaway Post Winner #1: $250 Visa Card; one Good Pictures Bad Pictures Book; and one set of 30 Days of Sex Talks set from Educate and Empower Kids
- Giveaway Post Winner #2: $300 Year-Long Subscription to Addo Recovery Online Learning Center; one Good Pictures Bad Pictures Book; and one set of 30 Days of Sex Talks from Educate and Empower Kids
Please use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter the giveaway.
During the #gno Twitter party, you’ll have a chance to win a prize. You will need to join the party on Tuesday, March 17 from 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. EST in order to enter the giveaway. Giveaway requirements and instructions will be explained during the #gno Twitter party. The winner of the in-chat giveaway will win $50 at the National Center on Sexual Exploitation Store.
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter. This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, March 18, 2015. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020