Alexandra Zissu’s Planet Home: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Conscious Consuming and Upgrading Your Green Life
If you haven’t noticed by now, going green is a hot topic – and for good reason. As consumers, we face hundreds of small choices on a daily basis and how we make those decisions can be very impactful. While it’s easy to get overwhelmed by all of the green messaging, it’s simple to jump right in and start making positive changes for you, your family and the environment right in the comfort of your own home.
In the book Planet Home, Alexandra Zissu, a renowned green lifestyle authority, shares easy ways to help you and your family live healthier lives and protect the planet for years to come. The book leads you through each room of the house with advice, checklists, tips and resources on how to improve your home’s environment in a natural, nontoxic way. From improving air quality to avoiding mildew, from sourcing local or organic food to safely washing your clothes, Planet Home offers helpful information for making conscious consumer decisions for your family, neighbors and our planet.
Join Alexendra Zissu and our panel of experts as we discuss conscious consuming and upgrading your green life. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 18 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 18 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #PlanetHome)
- Topic: Conscious consuming and upgrading your green life
- Who: Brand Panelist: @alexandrazissu, Community Panelists: @bodhi_bear @Healthy_Child @WildOrchids09 @MyFourMonkeys @LadyofPC @ColoScienceMom @evolvingmommy @cmkellie @CrunchyGreenMom @PureNaturalDiva @GoodGuide @ewgtoxics, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.