American Dental Association: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party
Every expectant mother ponders about her unborn child. Will he have his father’s eyes? Will she have her mother’s button nose? Behind every baby shower gift and food craving, every mother worries about the health of her child.
What should you know about dental care during pregnancy?
A well-balanced diet plays a key role for both mother and child.
Dental visits during pregnancy should not be placed on the back burner. Hormonal changes can lead to an increased risk of gum disease (gingivitis) throughout pregnancy.
Did you know that most infants and young children “catch” cavity causing germs from their parents or caregivers?
Join the American Dental Association, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we talk about dental health. The party will be held on Wednesday, May 8, 9-10 pm ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, May 8 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #MouthyMom
- Topic: Dental Health
- Who: Brand Panelists: @AmerDentalAssn @ADAMouthhealthy, Community Panelists: @MarriedCoupons @JanetGoingCrazy @turningclockbac @blushingbasics @SimpLiveLove, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.