AT&T Digital Life and Habitat for Humanity: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Living in a home should make a person feel secure and safe, right? AT&T Digital Life is all about giving homeowners peace of mind. Since April 2014, Digital Life has been working with Habitat for Humanity (HFH) to support their mission to help bring people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
Through a $100,000 donation to Habitat for Humanity International, Digital Life has helped the organization rebuild and revitalize communities in Atlanta, New York, Seattle, Los Angeles and, later this month, Dallas. Additionally, in each of these locations, Digital Life has donated $10,000 toward the construction of a new home for a deserving family.
To date, more than 150 AT&T employee volunteers have joined Habitat for Humanity to complete a home build in Atlanta (April 10), New York (May 2), Seattle (July 16) and Los Angeles (August 6). The final home build will be in Dallas (October 25).
From October 11-18, AT&T Digital Life will make a $5 donation to Habitat for Humanity International, each time a new customer signs up for AT&T Digital Life Smart Security online or in retail stores, up to $25,000*. The goal is to help deserving families experience the security of homeownership.By using the hashtag #DigitalLife on Twitter you can help us spread the word. For each tweet that includes #DigitalLife on October 14, AT&T Digital Life will make a $1 donation to Habitat for Humanity International up to $5,000.**
So, what exactly is AT&T Digital Life? AT&T Digital Life offers the security and convenience of a home management system with the flexibility to meet customer’s unique needs.
- Digital Life is 24/7 professionally monitored home security and automation
- Digital Life helps you live a better life
- They provide a comprehensive solution to meet your growing lifestyle needs
- They help make your life safer and easier, giving you the freedom to live your life
- They offer security and so much more, integrate everything you need in one place
Customers in the 82 markets can now experience and purchase Digital Life in AT&T’s distribution channels, including AT&T company-owned retail stores, call center, online at att.com/digitallife or with an in-home sales consultant.
Join #DigitalLife, @Habitat_org, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about security and ways to give back. The party will be held on Tuesday, October 14 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 14 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno & #DigitalLife
- Topic: Security and Ways to Give Back
- Who:Brand Panelist: @ATT @Habitat_org Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020