Bolthouse Farms: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Food Day and Healthy Eating
Trying to stock your pantry and refrigerator with healthy foods can sometimes be a challenge, especially if it’s difficult to get your family to love the healthy food. The goal of Food Day is to encourage Americans across the country to embrace healthy eating and sponsor or participate in activities surrounding healthy eating. In addition to large events in public spaces, Food Day encourages families to have healthful potluck dinners with friends, and to use these gatherings as opportunities to talk informally about food and our nation’s food system. For inspiration, FoodDay.org will post a number of delicious recipes from well-known chefs and cookbook writers.
Bolthouse Farms, the largest producer of baby carrots and premium juice beverages in North America, will participate in Food Day on October 24. This is a nationwide grassroots movement for healthier diets sponsored by the Center for Science in the Public Interest that is designed to encourage American’s to “Eat Real.”
Mark your calendar for Monday, October 24 and join us as we talk about healthy eating and ways to “Eat Real.”
Join Bolthouse Farms and our panel of experts as we discuss Food Day and healthy eating. The party will be held on Monday, October 24 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, October 24 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #BolthouseFarms)
- Topic: Food Day and Healthy Eating
- Who: Brand Panelist: @BolthouseFarms, Community Panelists: @fujimama @bodhi_bear @HoosierHomemade @MarlaMeridith, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020