Born Free Giveaway: Win a Born Free Gift Set and a $150 Amazon Gift Card
In an effort to broaden awareness and help educate and support parents of colicky babies, Born Free® has declared March as “Colic Awareness Month.” Their goal through this initiative is to provide caregivers with useful advice and encouragement.
Colic, a condition where otherwise healthy newborn babies cry for more than three hours a day, for three days a week, for more than three weeks in a row, affects an estimated 20% of newborns in the U.S., according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.
In home studies have shown that for bottle fed babies, switching to a bottle that helps reduce gas, like Born Free bottles, can be beneficial in reducing colic symptoms.
The unique Born Free venting technology helps lessen the gas pain babies sometimes experience with bottle feeding. The two-part venting system mimics a mother’s natural milk flow, reduces air ingested, and offers babies a calm feeding experience.
To learn more about Colic Awareness Month and Born Free, visit: www.newbornfree.com/colicawareness. Also, don’t forget to mark your calendar for Tuesday, March 20 for the #gno Twitter party! We’ll be chatting about babies and colic in support of Colic Awareness Month!
This week's giveaway is all about babies and colic. Two lucky winners will receive a Born Free Gift Set and a $150 Amazon Gift Card (ARV: Total Value $215 Each).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @NewBornFree on Twitter.
- Like the Born Free Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What is your favorite tip/trick for getting baby to sleep?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward March is Colic Awareness Month! Visit @NewBornFree’s site to learn more: http://bit.ly/wy5VtG #gno #Colic PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win a @NewBornFree Gift Set & $150 Amazon Gift Card http://bit.ly/xiEOfp #gno #Colic PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, March 21. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020