Buzz + Bloom: Thursday #gno Twitter party
September is National Honey Month and we’re celebrating this sweet holiday with new Buzz + Bloom Honey! Buzz + Bloom is dedicated to delivering globally-sourced, craft-style honey that captures the natural and diverse goodness of the honey bee journey. Sourced from its trusted beekeepers in the United States, Brazil, Vietnam, Ethiopia, and around the globe, each Buzz + Bloom variety offers an unparalleled taste experience, highlighting the unique flavors of its country of origin.
Real honey has natural pollen in it. That’s why Buzz + Bloom gently only strains its honey, ensuring that it retains natural pollen, a nutritious component that also verifies the honey’s floral source and country of origin. Buzz + Bloom honeys are also packaged at a lower temperature than most honeys, helping to maintain the vital enzymes and antioxidants that make honey a true superfood.
Because Buzz + Bloom honey is minimally processed, the uniqueness of each variety remains intact, with distinct and delicious notes derived from the flowers, terrain and climate of their origin; and, together, the all play a role in the personality, taste and color of the honey.
Buzz + Bloom offer three product lines: Premier Honey, Craft Honey and Spreadable Honey. Spreadable Honeys can be enjoyed on toast, apple slices…or right out of the jar, making them perfect for all of your back to school breakfasts, lunches and snacks. Try all four all-natural flavors: 100% Pure Honey, Almond, Blueberry and Cinnamon.
Whether you’re dipping, spreading, cooking or spooning, Buzz + Bloom Honeys will naturally sweeten your day. Buzz + Bloom honeys are available nationwide via BuzzAndBloomHoney.com and at select retailers in 14 all-natural varieties, including Organic Non-GMO, Raw & Unfiltered and Fair Trade Certified.
What are your favorite ways to use honey?
Join Buzz + Bloom, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about maximizing the benefits of honey with Buzz + Bloom in honor of National Honey Month! The party will be held on Thursday, September 22, 2016 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #BuzznBloom Twitter party. Click here to learn about #gno!
- When: Thursday, September 22 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 p.m. CT, 7 p.m. MT, 6 p.m. PT).
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno and #BuzznBloom
- Topic: #BuzznBloom Honey: More than a recipe ingredient!
- Brand Panelist: @BuzznBloom
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020