Cherokee: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Back-To-School Organization
Heading back to school is one of the most exciting and stressful times of the year. Kids are excited about reconnecting with friends and making sure they are looking good at the same time. Parents are excited about getting back into a more structured family schedule and getting just the right things that each of their kids need to be successful.
Cherokee and Cozi want to help families with their back to school needs by giving away $1000 in free Cherokee clothing and a smartphone pre-loaded with the Cozi app. Check out the Cherokee facebook page for details.
We all have our own memories of back to school shopping. We had long lists of supplies that we needed for each class and loved seeing all the new fall clothes hit the shelves and racks at our favorite stores. The thought of running from store to store to look for clothes, shoes and accessories can be very time consuming. We also had to update the family calendar with all the new activities and events that our family was involved in so we didn’t miss anything. All of this can be a little overwhelming if you don’t have the right tools to help you manage it. Cherokee clothing and the Cozi app are just what we need to make this happen.
Cherokee clothing offers a casual, comfortable look at affordable prices. They also have footwear and accessories that will match. Instead of having to run around from store to store you can get all you needs met in a one stop with Cherokee. They are also giving away a new smart phone with the Cozi app. The Cozi app can help coordinate schedules, manage back to school shopping, and has a way to share school year moments using the family journal and much more.
Join Cherokee, Cozi and our panel of experts as we discuss Back-To-School Organization. The party will be held on Tuesday, September 20 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, September 20 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Cherokee)
- Topic: Back-To-School Organization
- Who: Brand Panelist: @cherokee_usa @cozifamily, Community Panelists: @jennyonthespot @Living_LaLaLand @MimiBakerMN @gutimom @themorrisbunch, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
RT @MomItForward Join #Cherokee & @cozifamily #gno Twitter party 9/20 (9-11 ET) on back-to-school organization http://bit.ly/n08PCy PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - March 1, 2023
- 6 Ways to Stop Bullying and Spread Kindness - August 4, 2022
- Meal Plan: Recipes Straight From the Garden - April 19, 2022