Christmas Wish List Ornament DIY
Our children aren't going to stay small forever, we we have to do all we can to capture their cuteness while we still can. Memorialize your childrens' Christmas Lists this year with this simple Christmas List Ornament.
Supplies for a Christmas Wish List Ornament
- Small Jar (find it in the jewelry section)
- Customizable charm (also in the jewelry section)
- Child's Christmas list copied at 15-20%
- 20-gauge wire
- Jewelry Pliers
Cut a piece of paper the size of the charm.
Have your child write their name on the charm - such a great way to capture their handwriting! I added the year myself.
Glue the paper in place, add the domed top.
Cut a 12" piece of wire, create a loop, then wrap it around the neck of the bottle.
Add the charm.
Curl the extra wire around your round-tipped pliers.
Cut out the Christmas list, then curl the paper around your pen to fit it into the mouth of the jar.
Insert into the jar, add the cork, and your ornament is ready to hang on the tree!
Do you do ornaments each year in your family?
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- Decorating Brown Bags – Custom Lunch Looks any Mom Can Make! - August 8, 2019
- Crafty School Binders for Personalized School Supplies - August 7, 2019
- Sand Dollar Anklet – Making Jewelry DIY - July 17, 2019