Cinco de Mayo and Guac: #NoGuacNoCinco #gno Twitter Party
Get some Avocados From Mexico, make guacamole, and get your patio ready because it’s that time of the year — Cinco de Mayo!
No Cinco de Mayo is complete without a toast to Mexico, its people, and Avocados From Mexico. Make guacamole, anytime, anywhere! Whether you’re joining the festivities on the streets, with friends at a bar, or unfortunately got stuck in an elevator or on a deserted island, you have a Cinco de Mayo party if there’s guac around!
Don’t forget to mark your calendar and join us on Tuesday, April 30 as we share some great ideas for Cinco Mayo celebrations with lots of guac with @AvosFromMexico!
Join @AvosfromMexico and Mom It Forward as we kick off the Cinco de Mayo celebration. The party will be held on April 30, 2019, from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #NoGuacNoCinco Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: April 30, 2019 from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno, AND #NoGuacNoCinco
- Topic: No Cinco de Mayo without Avocados From Mexico
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)