Convenient and Secure Ways to Pay for Holiday Gifts
This post was sponsored by Regions Bank. All opinions are my own.
Are you an online shopper? Or, do you love to go to the mall and really get into the holiday shopping spirit? From running errands to getting coffee with a friend, the holidays are full of many instances where you need to break out your wallet and pay with either cash or card.
But, times are changing. Do you have an iPhone® or an Android™ device? now brings you the convenience and security of tap and go technology with and . That’s right. Paying for items can be as simple as “tap and go.”
At Regions, they are always looking to bring you new and innovative ways to bank. Regions helps you to bank the way you want this holiday season. No matter what method you choose to bank, they are ready with mobile apps, mobile web, and text banking options. That’s right. Gone are the days of counting cash or writing a check.
About Regions Payment Solutions
- Visa Checkout--A simple way to check out.
- Visa Checkout allows customers to make quick purchases at participating merchants, eliminating the need to type in your card number and address each time you checkout when making online purchases.
- Spend less time filling out forms when you shop. Enroll in Visa Checkout at visa.com and enter the information for the card(s) you want to use. On a compatible smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop, Visa Checkout works with your existing debit or credit cards and internet-connected devices. So, shopping stays convenient and paying online gets even easier.
- Benefit of this digital service is to provide:
- Fast and easy checkout – one-click online purchases.
- You are still eligible for your existing cards point programs.
- Visa Checkout is a simple, fast and convenient way to checkout with your online purchases this holiday season.
- You can use it with any online vendor that accepts Visa Checkout— on the go with your tablet or smartphone, or at home with your computer
- Checking out online is now simpler and faster
- Even though it is a Visa product, a user can add other non-Visa branded credit or debit cards.
- Apple Pay® allows you to store your Regions cards on a variety of Apple products (iPhone 6® or iPhone 6 Plus® and later, Apple Watch® paired with iPhone®, iPad Pro®, iPad Air 2®, iPad mini 3®, iPad mini 4® and later).
- It’s fast and convenient in stores because you can now make purchases with just a touch of your Apple Pay®-enabled mobile device.
- Greater simplicity - It's easy to set up and use.
- Greater convenience - Pay on the go at participating merchants who accept contactless Visa® payments — just look for the contactless symbol or Apple Pay® icons at checkout.
- Greater security - You'll get a unique account number for your device, so you don't have to store your card number.
- How it works:
- Add your Regions card to Apple Pay® using your Wallet app.
- At the cash register or checkout, use your fingerprint recognition or Touch ID on your iPhone® by placing it near the merchant’s card reader to authorize your payment.
- You may also use Apple Pay® to pay online with your fingerprint in many merchant apps with your compatible Apple® device.
- Apple Pay® lets you use iPhone® or Apple Watch® to pay in over a million stores accepting contactless payments.
- Look for the Apple Pay® mark or contactless symbol at the checkout counter.
- Android Pay™ allows you to use your Regions cards with your Android™ device.
- It’s fast and convenient in stores because you can now make purchases with just a touch of your mobile device.
- Simplicity - It's easy to set up and use.
- Convenience - Pay on the go at participating merchants who accept contactless Visa® payments — just look for the contactless symbol or Android Pay™ icons at checkout.
- Security – Your device doesn’t send your actual card number with your payment. Instead, Android Pay™ uses a virtual account number to represent your account information.
- Download the free Android Pay™ app from the Google Play Store.
- Add your Regions card and make sure to select it as your default payment choice.
- Pay with a tap of your phone.
- Accepted at over one million stores across the US, and will soon be available in thousands of Android™ apps.
- Look for the Android Pay™ mark or contactless symbol at the checkout counter.
- Personal Pay® is an easy online personal payment solution to pay for items like holiday dinners with friends, gifts, and fundraisers.
- Personal Pay® Advantages:
- Secure electronic personal payments.
- Powered by Popmoney®(1), a personal payment service that links over 2,400 banks and more than 56 million registered users.
- Faster than the postal service – and it’s just a $1 fee each time you send money.
- Send or receive funds in as little as a few business days.
- How it works:
- If you are a Regions Online Banking customer, simply select the Personal Pay link from the Payments tab to send money today.
- If you don’t use Regions Online Banking, enroll today.
- Send money in as little as one business day to your family and friends with only an email address or mobile phone number or an account number. They receive an email or text message to let them know that you have sent them a payment. They just register with their bank account information to receive the funds.
- There is a charge of $1 each time you send a Personal Pay® payment. There is no cost to receive funds through the service.
What’s your favorite way to pay for items during the holiday?
(1) Pop money® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Fall Traditions: Carving Pumpkins and Decorating Cookies - September 20, 2023
- Seasonal Crafts: Fall Decorating Ideas - August 25, 2023
- Meal Plan: Cooking with Chicken - July 15, 2023