Developing PR Relationships to Build Your Blog & Online Business
How Can I Work With PR Professionals to Build My Blog & Business?
All these questions and more answered at Mom It Forward's #GNO Tues.!
- I want to build relationships with PR professionals, but I'm not sure know how to connect. What's the secret?
- What's the difference between traditional and online PR? How does SEO factor in to the mix?
- I use social media technologies to get the word out about my business. Why would I need to develop relationships with PR professionals?
- What information do people in PR want to access on my blog or website?
- What tools are available to me for writing PR-related content?
(Photo courtesy of Flickr.)
What's on the GNO Lineup This Week?
- What: GNO (What's GNO? Click here to find out!)
- Where: Tweet Grid (#gno)
- When: From 6 to 10 pm PST (9 pm to 1 am EST)
- Who: Guest panelists,
Krista from Park City Mountain Resort @krista_parry),
Nancy Martira from Ketchum (@nancy_martira),
Barbara Jones from one2onenetwork (@barbarajones)
and Rachel Herrscher from Today's Mama (@todaysmama).
- Topic: Developing Relationships With PR Professionals!
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF).
Important: Want to win big? Enter to win our giveaway for a summer vacation to Park City Mountain Resort. Entries due Tues., Mar. 17.
The following two tabs change content below.
An active part of the Mom It Forward team, Jyl primarily writes about parenting, social good, and all things travel related. In a past life, Jyl was an award-winning copywriter and designer of corporate training programs for Fortune 100 companies. Offline, Jyl is married to @TroyPattee; a mom to two teen boys and a beagle named #Hashtag; loves large amounts of cheese, dancing, and traveling; and lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Topping her bucket list is the goal to visit 50 countries by the time she's 50.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022