DIY Christmas Card Holder
I love getting holiday cards! My friends and family send the cutest Christmas cards, and it always brings a smile to my face when they come in the mail. I wanted a way to display them that wasn't messy looking. I thought it would be fun to have them out during the holiday season, so each day we can smile and appreciate the wonderful people in our life.
After a cruise around Pinterest, I decided we'd use a wreath to display the cards. It would be simple, fun, and something Kate can help with.
Supplies for Your DIY Christmas Card Holder
- Wreath. We selected this natural, twig-like wreath, but you could use a fake evergreen leaf wreath, too.
- Clothes pins.
- Christmas Cards.
How to Make Your DIY Christmas Card Holder
- Cut your burlap down into strips and wrap it around your wreath. Secure the loose ends behind the wreath using either hot glue or a safety pin.
- Clip on some clothes pins.
- Loop a ribbon around the wreath so you can hang it.
- Hang the wreath on the wall.
- When your holiday cards come in the mail, clip them to your wreath!
This project could not be easier. I love this project because last year I ended up with a pile of cute cards...and no where to put them. I tried putting them on my fridge, but it made a jumbled mess. I love how this project is cute and simple. And Kate loves to daily admire all the cards that come in.
How do you display your holiday cards?