Dunkin’ Donuts® Packaged Coffee: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Photography
In this age of social media, we love to document our daily lives, favorite people, places and things. And whether it’s a Tweet, Facebook post, or even old fashioned email, photography is a key element to our communications. To learn the best tips and tricks to digital portraits and online photography, join Dunkin’ Donuts® Packaged Coffee, Food for My Family blogger Shaina Olmstead and our panel of experts for a special #gno Twitter party on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.
- One Grand Prize: $10,000 Grocery Gift Card, One-Year Supply of Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee, and an extra-large Dunkin’ Donuts branded mug
- Six Weekly prizes: $100 Grocery Gift Card
Visit www.dunkinathome.com/mug-up for complete details. Official Rules and the entry form for this promotion. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 and over. Void where prohibited.
Join Dunkin’ Donuts Packaged Coffee, Food for My Family blogger Shaina Olmstead and our panel of experts as we discuss the best tips and tricks related to digital photography. The party will be held on Tuesday, July 24 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, July 24 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno and #DDatHome
- Topic: Digital Portraits
- Who: Brand Panelists: @FoodforMyFamily, Community Panelists: @Rachel_L @themommyfiles @sarahwcaron @HowToSimplify, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.