Eggland’s Best: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party on Cooking with Eggs
Omelets, fritattas, pancakes, quiches, cookies, cupcakes…what do all of these have in common? Eggs! That’s right, eggs help to create some of your favorite recipes that your whole family enjoys. When using eggs in recipes, have you ever come across eggs with a distinctive “EB” stamp? That stamp stands for “Eggland’s Best” and it assures consumers they are purchasing an egg held to the highest standards when it comes to taste, nutrition, and quality.
From feeding their hens an all-natural, vegetarian diet, to creating a strict quality assurance program, to localizing production, Eggland’s Best is always striving to deliver consumers the freshest possible eggs. In fact, EB makes sure their eggs are on store shelves within 24-72 hours after being layed, whereas ordinary eggs can take up to three weeks before making it to store shelves.
If you love using eggs in recipes, be sure to show off your best recipe using at least two EB eggs in Eggland’s Best’s first-ever national recipe contest, the Eggland’s Best “Your Best Recipe” Contest. Now through August 12, you may enter up to two recipes in the following categories: Breakfast, Appetizer, Main Course, or Dessert. One lucky grand prize winner will receive $10,000 and three runners up will receive a $1,000 category prize.
Be sure to enter the contest and also mark your calendar for the #gno Twitter party with Eggland’s Best on Wednesday, July 25!
Join Eggland’s Best, Candice Kumai and our panel of experts as we discuss tips on cooking with eggs and creating “egg-cellent” recipes with celebrity chef and cookbook author Candice Kumai. The party will be held on Wednesday, July 25 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, July 25 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno and #EBeggs
- Topic: Cooking with Eggs and Creating “Egg-Cellent” Recipes
- Who: Brand Panelists: @EgglandsBest @CandiceKumai, Community Panelists: @sarahwcaron @mommayoung @hoosierhomemade @AnAppleADayRD @phemom, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020