Family Forward: “Summer Travel” Monday #gno Twitter Party
As summer comes to a close Family Forward is just about to begin. Have you ever heard the saying, “Save the best for last”? That is exactly what Family Forward and Mom It Forward is doing for your summer. The kids might be back in school (or about to go back) but we have one final ‘HURRAH’ for our Family Forward families over Labor Day weekend.
Taking place Thursday, September 3 through Monday, September 7 at Universal Orlando Resort, Family Forward: Orlando Adventure will give social media influencers the opportunities to create meaningful moments that will last a lifetime. Attendees will be able to apply the creative ideas they develop and the skills they learn into their everyday lives once back at home.
Family Forward knows that summer is perfect for family time. Between vacations, trips to grandma’s house, camping, water parks trips, etc. we have all had a full summer. So let’s chat about it! What did you do? Where did you go? What do you still have planned? What are your plans for next summer?
Join Family Forward and Mom It Forward as we chat about “Summer Travel” – theme park vacations, summer memories, Labor Day plans and more! The party will be held on Monday, August 24th from 12-1 p.m. ET (11 am CT, 10 am MT, 9 am PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, August 24th from 12-1 p.m. ET (11 a.m. CT, 10 a.m. MT, 9 a.m. PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #FamilyForward
- Topic: “Summer Travel”
- Brand Panelist: @FamilyForward
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
Join the @FamilyForward daytime #gno Twitter party 8/24 (12-1 pm ET) “Summer Travel” bit.ly/1MGAN7Y #FamilyForward PLS RT