Farm Fresh To You: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Want to save time and money? I think we all want that! Did you ever think that skipping a trip to the grocery store would allow you to provide your family with the ability to eat healthier while also saving money? You can do both with Farm Fresh To You! Farm Fresh To You is a second-generation family farm that grows and partners with other organic farms to deliver fresh, seasonal produce directly to your door.
Their easy to use online service provides an ever-increasing selection of fresh, seasonal, organic fruits and vegetables. Need other groceries like olive oil, organic eggs or fresh flowers? No worries… they have got you covered. Get your weekly shopping done in minutes at farmfreshtoyou.com, and discover how easy it is to get your family to eat more farm fresh fruits and veggies.
Join Farm Fresh To You, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about how to “Make It A Delicious Summer” The party will be held on Tuesday, July 28 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, July 28th from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #farmfreshtoyou
- Topic: “Make It A Delicious Summer”
- Brand Panelist: @farmfreshtoyou
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Join the Farm Fresh To You #gno Twitter party 7/28 (9-10 ET) “Make It A Delicious Summer” #ad bit.ly/1DwHr8g #farmfreshtoyou PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.