Frito-Lay: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Food and Flavors
When it comes to cooking and preparing dishes for your family and friends, there are so many different ingredients to consider. Spices, herbs, meats, vegetables…the possibilities are endless, and experimenting with ingredients is what makes cooking fun. A dash of this, a pinch of that, a sprinkle here, a smidgen there…depending on your tastes and flavor preferences, you can turn a basic dish into one that is bursting with flavor.
Frito-Lay is one company that staffs chefs and seasoning professionals to do just that. Working in the Frito-Lay Flavor Kitchen, the chefs turn culinary inspiration into great-tasting snacks, like Lay’s® Garden Tomato & Basil potato chips and Tostitos® Artisan Recipes Roasted Garlic & Black Bean tortilla chips.
By experimenting with various combinations of herbs, spices and other all-natural ingredients, the Flavor Kitchen chefs have created dozens of recipes that helped inspire the flavors of your favorite Frito-Lay snacks, including Lay’s® potato chips, Tostitos® tortilla chips and SunChips® multigrain snacks. Frito-Lay Flavor Kitchen Executive Chef Stephen Kalil knows how important it is to provide chip fans with snacks that are full of flavor -- and he can’t wait to share his recipe and flavor tips with you!
Join Frito-Lay’s executive chef, Stephen Kalil (tweeting from @FritoLay) and our panel of experts as we discuss experimenting with food and flavors in the kitchen. The party will be held on Tuesday, April 12 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about this Twitter party’s giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, April 12 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #FritoLay)
- Topic: Food and Flavors
- Who: Brand Panelist: @FritoLay, Community Panelists: @BonnieBakes @SthrnFairytale @fujimama @VinoLuci @PheMom @HowToSimplify, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020