Game Day Party Recipes : Avocados From Mexico #gno Twitter Party
It’s almost time for the Big Game. Who’s ready to cheer on their favorite team and devour loads of guac? We sure are! Guacamole has definitely been one of the “worth it” party snacks of the past decade.
Guac has become such a big part of the Game Day celebration that few can imagine doing without. It’s easy to put together, and it’s perfect for pairing with chips or with any other delicious appetizers. If you are still looking for the perfect guac recipe (or any avocado-inspired recipe for that matter), Avocados From Mexico’s Digital Influencer, Jax, will share his guac recipes to make for Game Day parties during our Twitter party. Be sure to join in and share some of your favorite game day recipes.
Join @AvosFromMexico, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we discuss delicious guacamole perfect for Game Day parties. The party will be held on January 30, 2020, from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. ET. See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #AvoNetwork #SB54 #SBLIV Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When:January 30, 2020 from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno AND #AvoNetwork AND #SB54 AND #SBLIV
- Topic: Avocados Are Always Worth It!
- Brand Panelist: @AvosFromMexico
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: @AvosFromMexico
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Giveaway: Countdown to Kickoff #SB54 and Win a $250 Gift Card - January 28, 2020
- The Final #SB54 Countdown: #AvoNetwork #gno Twitter Party - January 28, 2020
- Giveaway: Join the #SB54 Countdown and Win a $250 Gift Card - January 28, 2020