Geek Squad Giveaway: Win a $300 Geek Squad Gift Card
Have you started your spring cleaning yet? Is your trash piled high with items you don’t need? Is your donation pile stacked with clothes and other items to give to charity? What about your electronic devices? Are you unsure about what to do with them? There’s a simple solution for that. Simply load them into your car and drop them off at your local Best Buy.
That’s right, Best Buy’s comprehensive Recycling capabilities, competitive Trade-In redemption, convenient store access and Geek Squad security expertise make for an unequaled April/Earth Month combination. Whether you’re looking for:
- peace of mind
- “found” money
- protected data
- environmentally friendly disposal
- quick, convenient redemption/drop-off experience
- assistance getting the latest/greatest technology
To learn more about the Best Buy Recycling Program, visit: http:// www.bestbuy.com/recycling. Also, don’t forget to mark your calendar for Wednesday, April 18 for the #gno Twitter party! We’ll be chatting about ways to recycle electronic devices!
This week's giveaway is all about electronics. One lucky winner will receive a $300 Geek Squad gift card (ARV: $300).
For a chance to win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @GeekSquad on Twitter.
- Like the Geek Squad Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: How do you get rid of your old electronic devices?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Celebrate Earth Month by recycling or trading in old electronics at Best Buy! http://bit.ly/HDakUz #gno #GeekSquad PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter to win a $300 #GeekSquad Gift Card from @GeekSquad! (1 Winner)! http://bit.ly/HDakUz #gno PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Thursday, April 19. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only. Winner must select a 501(c)(3) breast cancer organization.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020